*Present address: Department of Pharmacology, College of Pharmacy, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Behavioral Interaction Between Nicotine and Ethanol: Possible Modulation by Mouse Cerebellar Glutamate
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1223–1233, July 2006
How to Cite
Al-Rejaie, S. and Dar, M. S. (2006), Behavioral Interaction Between Nicotine and Ethanol: Possible Modulation by Mouse Cerebellar Glutamate. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 1223–1233. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00143.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2006
- Received for publication October 13, 2005; accepted March 7, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.