This study was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (grant He 2597/7-2 and SM 80/1-1) and the German Ministry of Education and Research (Baden-Württemberg Consortium for Addiction Research No. 01 EB 0110/0410) and Sanofi Synthelabo. The first (DH) and second authors (MNS) contributed equally to this study.
Blockade of Cue-induced Brain Activation of Abstinent Alcoholics by a Single Administration of Amisulpride as Measured With fMRI
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1349–1354, August 2006
How to Cite
Hermann, D., Smolka, M. N., Wrase, J., Klein, S., Nikitopoulos, J., Georgi, A., Braus, D. F., Flor, H., Mann, K. and Heinz, A. (2006), Blockade of Cue-induced Brain Activation of Abstinent Alcoholics by a Single Administration of Amisulpride as Measured With fMRI. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 1349–1354. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00174.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2006
- Received for publication December 5, 2005; accepted April 12, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!