This work was supported by the Veterans Affairs Research Service, by funds provided by the State of California for medical research on alcohol and substance abuse through the University of California, San Francisco and by NIAAA Grants R01AA005526, R01AA11257, U10AA008401, P50AA07611, K02AA00269, and T32AA013525.
Associations of Variations in Alcohol Dehydrogenase Genes With the Level of Response to Alcohol in Non-Asians
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1470–1478, September 2006
How to Cite
Duranceaux, N. C. E., Schuckit, M. A., Eng, M. Y., Robinson, S. K., Carr, L. G. and Wall, T. L. (2006), Associations of Variations in Alcohol Dehydrogenase Genes With the Level of Response to Alcohol in Non-Asians. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 1470–1478. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00178.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Received for publication March 10, 2006; accepted May 4, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.