Sources of support: NIAAA Grants R21AA12284, KO5AA00093, P50AA03527, and R01-AA12650 (RAD) and R01 AA011885 (VV).
Enzymatic Mechanisms of Ethanol Oxidation in the Brain
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1500–1505, September 2006
How to Cite
Zimatkin, S. M., Pronko, S. P., Vasiliou, V., Gonzalez, F. J. and Deitrich, R. A. (2006), Enzymatic Mechanisms of Ethanol Oxidation in the Brain. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 1500–1505. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00181.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Received for publication February 17, 2006; accepted May 3, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!