This research was supported by Grants P-50-A05595 and RO1-AA014362 to the Alcohol Research Group, Public Health Institute from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA).
Estimates of the Mean Alcohol Concentration of the Spirits, Wine, and Beer Sold in the United States and Per Capita Consumption: 1950 to 2002
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1583–1591, September 2006
How to Cite
Kerr, W. C., Greenfield, T. K. and Tujague, J. (2006), Estimates of the Mean Alcohol Concentration of the Spirits, Wine, and Beer Sold in the United States and Per Capita Consumption: 1950 to 2002. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 1583–1591. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00190.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2006
- Received for publication April 17, 2006; accepted May 22, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.