This project was supported by National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Grants AA12718 and AA15685 and by the Department of Veterans Affairs Office of Research and Development (Health Services Research and Development Service).
Predictors of 16-Year Mortality Among Individuals Initiating Help-Seeking for an Alcoholic Use Disorder
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1711–1720, October 2006
How to Cite
Timko, C., DeBenedetti, A., Moos, B. S. and Moos, R. H. (2006), Predictors of 16-Year Mortality Among Individuals Initiating Help-Seeking for an Alcoholic Use Disorder. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 1711–1720. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00206.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Received for publication October 11, 2005; accepted June 16, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.