Identification of Susceptibility Loci for Alcohol-Related Traits in the Irish Affected Sib Pair Study of Alcohol Dependence
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 1807–1816, November 2006
How to Cite
Kuo, P.-H., Neale, M. C., Riley, B. P., Webb, B. T., Sullivan, P. F., Vittum, J., Patterson, D. G., Thiselton, D. L., Van Den Oord, E. J., Walsh, D., Kendler, K. S. and Prescott, C. A. (2006), Identification of Susceptibility Loci for Alcohol-Related Traits in the Irish Affected Sib Pair Study of Alcohol Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 1807–1816. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00217.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
- Received for publication March 6, 2006; accepted July 17, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.