The present study was partially supported by a grant from “Associazione Ricerca in Medicina” Foundation, Bologna, Italy.
Relationship Between Ghrelin Levels, Alcohol Craving, and Nutritional Status in Current Alcoholic Patients
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 1933–1937, November 2006
How to Cite
Addolorato, G., Capristo, E., Leggio, L., Ferrulli, A., Abenavoli, L., Malandrino, N., Farnetti, S., Domenicali, M., D'Angelo, C., Vonghia, L., Mirijello, A., Cardone, S. and Gasbarrini, G. (2006), Relationship Between Ghrelin Levels, Alcohol Craving, and Nutritional Status in Current Alcoholic Patients. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 1933–1937. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00238.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Received for publication June 13, 2006; accepted July 28, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.