This research is supported by Grants from NIAAA.
BHT Blocks NF-κB activation and Ethanol-Induced Brain Damage
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 1938–1949, November 2006
How to Cite
Crews, F., Nixon, K., Kim, D., Joseph, J., Shukitt-Hale, B., Qin, L. and Zou, J. (2006), BHT Blocks NF-κB activation and Ethanol-Induced Brain Damage. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 1938–1949. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00239.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Received for publication April 28, 2006; accepted July 31, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.