This work was supported by a grant from the National Institutes of Health R01 AA07836.
Effects of Ethanol on Excitatory and Inhibitory Synaptic Transmission in Rat Cortical Neurons
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 89–99, January 2007
How to Cite
Moriguchi, S., Zhao, X., Marszalec, W., Yeh, J. Z. and Narahashi, T. (2007), Effects of Ethanol on Excitatory and Inhibitory Synaptic Transmission in Rat Cortical Neurons. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 89–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00266.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2006
- Received for publication October 31, 2005; accepted August 28, 2006.
Vol. 31, Issue 3, xii, Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.