This work was supported in part by a grant from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (No.17590485).
Diagnostic Values of Surface-Enhanced Laser Desorption/Ionization Technology for Screening of Habitual Drinkers
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue Supplement s1, pages S22–S26, January 2007
How to Cite
Sogawa, K., Itoga, S., Tomonaga, T. and Nomura, F. (2007), Diagnostic Values of Surface-Enhanced Laser Desorption/Ionization Technology for Screening of Habitual Drinkers. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: S22–S26. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00282.x
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2007
- Received for publication July 27, 2005; accepted November 22, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.