This work was supported in part by the National Institute of Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse Grants: 06420, 014370, 007611, the Stein endowment fund and the University of the West Indies.
Association of the ADHIB*3 Allele With Alcohol-Related Phenotypes in Trinidad
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 216–220, February 2007
How to Cite
Ehlers, C. L., Montane-Jaime, K., Moore, S., Shafe, S., Joseph, R. and Carr, L. G. (2007), Association of the ADHIB*3 Allele With Alcohol-Related Phenotypes in Trinidad. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 216–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00298.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2007
- Received for publication July 18, 2006; accepted October 16, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.