The Veterans Affairs (VA) Ambulatory Care Quality Improvement Project (ACQUIP) was funded by VA HSR&D Grants SDR96-002 and IIR99-376. DHA and CLB are supported by a Department of Veterans Affairs Career Development Award (RCD00-018 and RCD03-177). KAB is currently supported by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA K23AA00313) and was a Robert Wood Johnson (RWJ) Foundation Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar at the time this research was begun.
Alcohol Screening Scores and Risk of Hospitalizations for GI Conditions in Men
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 443–451, March 2007
How to Cite
Au, D. H., Kivlahan, D. R., Bryson, C. L., Blough, D. and Bradley, K. A. (2007), Alcohol Screening Scores and Risk of Hospitalizations for GI Conditions in Men. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 443–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00325.x
No claim to original US government works.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2007
- Received for publication June 26, 2006; accepted November 13, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.