The Veterans Affairs (VA) Ambulatory Care Quality Improvement Project (ACQUIP) was funded by VA HSR&D Grants SDR96-002 and IIR99-376. DHA and CLB are supported by a Department of Veterans Affairs Career Development Award (RCD00-018 and RCD03-177). KAB is currently supported by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA K23AA00313) and was a Robert Wood Johnson (RWJ) Foundation Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar at the time this research was begun.
Alcohol Screening Scores and Risk of Hospitalizations for GI Conditions in Men
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 443–451, March 2007
How to Cite
Au, D. H., Kivlahan, D. R., Bryson, C. L., Blough, D. and Bradley, K. A. (2007), Alcohol Screening Scores and Risk of Hospitalizations for GI Conditions in Men. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 443–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00325.x
No claim to original US government works.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Received for publication June 26, 2006; accepted November 13, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.