This work was supported by Grants PRUCH 04/30 from Fundación San Pablo, from Dirección General de Drogodependencias, Generalitat Valenciana, and from Plan Nacional sobre Drogas, Ministerio de Sanidad, Spain, to FJR, and grants from the Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología (SAF2002-00851) and from Ministerio de Sanidad (Red G03-155) of Spain, and from Consellería de Empresa, Universidad y Ciencia, Generalitat Valenciana (Grupos03/001 and GV04B/55) to VF.
Ebselen Prevents Chronic Alcohol-Induced Rat Hippocampal Stress and Functional Impairment
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 486–492, March 2007
How to Cite
Johnsen-Soriano, S., Bosch-Morell, F., Miranda, M., Asensio, S., Barcia, J. M., Romá, J., Monfort, P., Felipo, V. and Romero, F. J. (2007), Ebselen Prevents Chronic Alcohol-Induced Rat Hippocampal Stress and Functional Impairment. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 486–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00329.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Received for publication April 27, 2006; accepted November 27, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.