Preparation of this manuscript was supported in part by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Health Services Research and Development Service, the Substance Use Disorders Quality Enhancement Research Initiative, and the Mental Health Strategic Healthcare Group.
Treatments for Patients With Dual Diagnosis: A Review
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 513–536, April 2007
How to Cite
Tiet, Q. Q. and Mausbach, B. (2007), Treatments for Patients With Dual Diagnosis: A Review. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 513–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00336.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Received for publication May 5, 2006; accepted January 2, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.