Preparation of this manuscript was supported in part by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Health Services Research and Development Service, the Substance Use Disorders Quality Enhancement Research Initiative, and the Mental Health Strategic Healthcare Group.
Treatments for Patients With Dual Diagnosis: A Review
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 513–536, April 2007
How to Cite
Tiet, Q. Q. and Mausbach, B. (2007), Treatments for Patients With Dual Diagnosis: A Review. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 513–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00336.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Received for publication May 5, 2006; accepted January 2, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!