This research was supported by NIAAA grants R37-AA12525 to LPS and F31 AA16048 to RCR.
Differential Expression of Ethanol-Induced Hypothermia in Adolescent and Adult Rats Induced by Pretest Familiarization to the Handling/Injection Procedure
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 575–581, April 2007
How to Cite
Ristuccia, R. C., Hernandez, M., Wilmouth, C. E. and Spear, L. P. (2007), Differential Expression of Ethanol-Induced Hypothermia in Adolescent and Adult Rats Induced by Pretest Familiarization to the Handling/Injection Procedure. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 575–581. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00341.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Received for publication April 26, 2006; accepted December 22, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.