This work was supported by Grants AA-00214, AA-11605, AA-14284, and AA-14949 from the NIAAA.
Baclofen Blocks Expression and Sensitization of Anxiety-Like Behavior in an Animal Model of Repeated Stress and Ethanol Withdrawal
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 582–595, April 2007
How to Cite
Knapp, D. J., Overstreet, D. H. and Breese, G. R. (2007), Baclofen Blocks Expression and Sensitization of Anxiety-Like Behavior in an Animal Model of Repeated Stress and Ethanol Withdrawal. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 582–595. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00342.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Received for publication June 19, 2006; accepted December 23, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.