This study was supported by the U.S. National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (1-R21-AA014543-01A1, I-P50 AA-12870-04, KO5 AA 14906-01), the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs through support for the Alcohol Research Center based at the VA Connecticut Healthcare System (JK).
Multidimensionality of the Alcohol Withdrawal Symptom Checklist: A Factor Analysis of the Alcohol Withdrawal Symptom Checklist and CIWA-Ar
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 612–618, April 2007
How to Cite
Pittman, B., Gueorguieva, R., Krupitsky, E., Rudenko, A. A., Flannery, B. A. and Krystal, J. H. (2007), Multidimensionality of the Alcohol Withdrawal Symptom Checklist: A Factor Analysis of the Alcohol Withdrawal Symptom Checklist and CIWA-Ar. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 612–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00345.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Received for publication August 8, 2006; accepted December 20, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!