This work was funded by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Health Services Research and Development Service and Mental Health Strategic Health Group.
Predictors of a Suicide Attempt One Year After Entry Into Substance Use Disorder Treatment
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 635–642, April 2007
How to Cite
Ilgen, M. A., Harris, A. H. S., Moos, R. H. and Tiet, Q. Q. (2007), Predictors of a Suicide Attempt One Year After Entry Into Substance Use Disorder Treatment. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 635–642. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00348.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Received for publication July 13, 2006; accepted January 2, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.