This work is supported by NIH/NIAAA, Grant R01 AA015355.
Effects of Gangliosides on Ethanol-Induced Neurodegeneration in the Developing Mouse Brain
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 665–674, April 2007
How to Cite
Saito, M., Mao, R.-F., Wang, R., Vadasz, C. and Saito, M. (2007), Effects of Gangliosides on Ethanol-Induced Neurodegeneration in the Developing Mouse Brain. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 665–674. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00351.x
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2007
- Received for publication July 18, 2006; accepted December 13, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.