This work was supported by an NIAAA predoctoral F31 fellowship to TLP (#AA015232) and NIAAA Grant #AA13440 to RCM.
Embryonic Cerebral Cortical Progenitors Are Resistant to Apoptosis, but Increase Expression of Suicide Receptor DISC-Complex Genes and Suppress Autophagy Following Ethanol Exposure
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 694–703, April 2007
How to Cite
Prock, T. L. and Miranda, R. C. (2007), Embryonic Cerebral Cortical Progenitors Are Resistant to Apoptosis, but Increase Expression of Suicide Receptor DISC-Complex Genes and Suppress Autophagy Following Ethanol Exposure. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 694–703. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00354.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Received for publication April 4, 2006; accepted December 18, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.