The research reported in this paper was supported by funds from the state of California for medical research on alcohol and substance abuse through the University of California, San Francisco.
Ethanol-Associated Cues Produce General Pavlovian-Instrumental Transfer
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 766–774, May 2007
How to Cite
Corbit, L. H. and Janak, P. H. (2007), Ethanol-Associated Cues Produce General Pavlovian-Instrumental Transfer. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 766–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00359.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Received for publication September 20, 2006; accepted January 17, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!