This research was supported by National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Research Center Grant P60-AA006282-24.
Joint Impacts of Minimum Legal Drinking Age and Beer Taxes on US Youth Traffic Fatalities, 1975 to 2001
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 804–813, May 2007
How to Cite
Ponicki, W. R., Gruenewald, P. J. and LaScala, E. A. (2007), Joint Impacts of Minimum Legal Drinking Age and Beer Taxes on US Youth Traffic Fatalities, 1975 to 2001. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 804–813. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00363.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2007
- Received for publication September 15, 2006; accepted January 15, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.