This work was supported by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Grants R37AA7231 and T32AA13526 (PI: K J Sher) and P50 AA11990 (PI: Andrew C. Heath).
Decision Making and Binge Drinking: A Longitudinal Study
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 928–938, June 2007
How to Cite
Goudriaan, A. E., Grekin, E. R. and Sher, K. J. (2007), Decision Making and Binge Drinking: A Longitudinal Study. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 928–938. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00378.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
- Received for publication October 5, 2006; accepted January 29, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!