This work was supported by grants from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, AA12999, AA05965, and AA10723.
Upper and Lower Limb Motor Impairments in Alcoholism, HIV Infection, and Their Comorbidity
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1038–1044, June 2007
How to Cite
Fama, R., Eisen, J. C., Rosenbloom, M. J., Sassoon, S. A., Kemper, C. A., Deresinski, S., Pfefferbaum, A. and Sullivan, E. V. (2007), Upper and Lower Limb Motor Impairments in Alcoholism, HIV Infection, and Their Comorbidity. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 1038–1044. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00385.x
A portion of this research was presented at the International Neuropsychological Society Conference, 2006, Boston, MA.
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2007
- Received for publication November 28, 2006; accepted January 31, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.