This research was supported by National Institutes of Health grants F31 AA 15277-01A1 (KAR), RO1-GM-55238 (LAD), RO1-GM-50875 (LAD), and the Dr. Ralph and Marian C. Falk Medical Research Trust (LAD, EJK).
Matrix Proteolytic Activity During Wound Healing: Modulation by Acute Ethanol Exposure
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1045–1052, June 2007
How to Cite
Radek, K. A., Kovacs, E. J. and DiPietro, L. A. (2007), Matrix Proteolytic Activity During Wound Healing: Modulation by Acute Ethanol Exposure. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 1045–1052. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00386.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
- Received for publication February 7, 2006; accepted February 1, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.