This work was supported by NIH Grants R01AA09523.
Lactational State Modifies Alcohol Pharmacokinetics in Women
Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 909–918, June 2007
How to Cite
Pepino, M. Y., Steinmeyer, A. L. and Mennella, J. A. (2007), Lactational State Modifies Alcohol Pharmacokinetics in Women. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 909–918. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00387.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
- Received for publication August 25, 2006; accepted February 17, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!