This study was supported by grants from the Alcoholic Beverage Medical Research Foundation (ABMRF) and the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA; P50 AA012870-03, Yale Center for Translational Neuroscience of Alcoholism).
Alcohol Effects on Behavioral Control: The Impact of Likelihood and Magnitude of Negative Consequences
Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 955–964, June 2007
How to Cite
Corbin, W. R. and Cronce, J. M. (2007), Alcohol Effects on Behavioral Control: The Impact of Likelihood and Magnitude of Negative Consequences. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 955–964. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00389.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
- Received for publication August 25, 2006; accepted February 14, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.