This work was supported by the Whitaker Foundation (RG-02-0126, EDM), and by the NIAAA-sponsored Alcohol Research Center at Indiana University (P60 AA07611-17, DAK), and by General Clinical Research Center at IU School of Medicine (MO1 RR000750).
Heterogeneous Effects of Alcohol on Dopamine Release in the Striatum: A PET Study
Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 965–973, June 2007
How to Cite
Yoder, K. K., Constantinescu, C. C., Kareken, D. A., Normandin, M. D., Cheng, T.-E., O'Connor, S. J. and Morris, E. D. (2007), Heterogeneous Effects of Alcohol on Dopamine Release in the Striatum: A PET Study. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 965–973. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00390.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
- Received for publication September 15, 2006; accepted February 21, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.