This study was supported by grants from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism and the Department of Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development Service.
Influence of Subject Eligibility Criteria on Compliance With National Institutes of Health Guidelines for Inclusion of Women, Minorities, and Children in Treatment Research
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 988–995, June 2007
How to Cite
Humphreys, K., Weingardt, K. R. and Harris, A. H. S. (2007), Influence of Subject Eligibility Criteria on Compliance With National Institutes of Health Guidelines for Inclusion of Women, Minorities, and Children in Treatment Research. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 988–995. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00391.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
- Received for publication September 26, 2006; accepted February 9, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.