The research reported in this article was supported by National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism R21AA14672 and R03AA09496, and a grant from the Bureau of Health Professions, Health Resources and Services Administration (D32-PE16033).
AUDIT-C as a Brief Screen for Alcohol Misuse in Primary Care
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 1208–1217, July 2007
How to Cite
Bradley, K. A., DeBenedetti, A. F., Volk, R. J., Williams, E. C., Frank, D. and Kivlahan, D. R. (2007), AUDIT-C as a Brief Screen for Alcohol Misuse in Primary Care. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 1208–1217. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00403.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Received for publication July 3, 2006; accepted March 5, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!