This research was supported by NIAAA Grant R37 AA12525.
Time Course of Elevated Ethanol Intake in Adolescent Relative to Adult Rats Under Continuous, Voluntary-Access Conditions
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 1159–1168, July 2007
How to Cite
Vetter, C. S., Doremus-Fitzwater, T. L. and Spear, L. P. (2007), Time Course of Elevated Ethanol Intake in Adolescent Relative to Adult Rats Under Continuous, Voluntary-Access Conditions. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 1159–1168. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00417.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2007
- Received for publication September 14, 2006; accepted March 27, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.