This study was funded by a grant from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (R01 AA11078). Additional support was provided by the Department of Family and Community Medicine at the University of Missouri-Columbia through the Opal Lewis Fund for alcohol research and the Center for Family Medicine Science, which was supported by a grant from the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Simplifying Alcohol Assessment: Two Questions to Identify Alcohol Use Disorders
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1392–1398, August 2007
How to Cite
Vinson, D. C., Kruse, R. L. and Seale, J. P. (2007), Simplifying Alcohol Assessment: Two Questions to Identify Alcohol Use Disorders. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 1392–1398. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00440.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2007
- Received for publication December 12, 2006; accepted April 19, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.