Alcoholism Effects on Social Migration and Neighborhood Effects on Alcoholism Over the Course of 12 Years
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1545–1551, September 2007
How to Cite
Buu, A., Mansour, M., Wang, J., Refior, S. K., Fitzgerald, H. E. and Zucker, R. A. (2007), Alcoholism Effects on Social Migration and Neighborhood Effects on Alcoholism Over the Course of 12 Years. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 1545–1551. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00449.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2007
- Received for publication February 6, 2007; accepted May 1, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!