Altered Brain Activation by a False Recognition Task in Young Abstinent Patients With Alcohol Dependence
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1589–1597, September 2007
How to Cite
Akine, Y., Kato, M., Muramatsu, T., Umeda, S., Mimura, M., Asai, Y., Tanada, S., Obata, T., Ikehira, H., Kashima, H. and Suhara, T. (2007), Altered Brain Activation by a False Recognition Task in Young Abstinent Patients With Alcohol Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 1589–1597. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00453.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
- Received for publication November 30, 2006; accepted May 10, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!