Patterns and Correlates of Drinking in Offspring From the San Diego Prospective Study
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 1681–1691, October 2007
How to Cite
Schuckit, M. A., Smith, T. L., Pierson, J., Danko, G. P., Allen, R. C. and Kreikebaum, S. (2007), Patterns and Correlates of Drinking in Offspring From the San Diego Prospective Study. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 1681–1691. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00465.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Received for publication March 8, 2007; accepted June 5, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!