Family-Based Association Analyses of Alcohol Dependence Phenotypes Across DRD2 and Neighboring Gene ANKK1
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 1645–1653, October 2007
How to Cite
Dick, D. M., Wang, J. C., Plunkett, J., Aliev, F., Hinrichs, A., Bertelsen, S., Budde, J. P., Goldstein, E. L., Kaplan, D., Edenberg, H. J., Nurnberger, J., Hesselbrock, V., Schuckit, M., Kuperman, S., Tischfield, J., Porjesz, B., Begleiter, H., Bierut, L. J. and Goate, A. (2007), Family-Based Association Analyses of Alcohol Dependence Phenotypes Across DRD2 and Neighboring Gene ANKK1. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 1645–1653. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00470.x
This national collaborative study is supported by NIH Grant U10AA08401 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) and the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Received for publication February 19, 2007; accepted May 30, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.