Supported by NIAAA Grant AA10940 and by the NIH Pediatrics Initiatives (TAC).
Temporal Vulnerability of Fetal Cerebellar Purkinje Cells to Chronic Binge Alcohol Exposure: Ovine Model
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 1738–1745, October 2007
How to Cite
Ramadoss, J., Lunde, E. R., Chen, W.-J. A., West, J. R. and Cudd, T. A. (2007), Temporal Vulnerability of Fetal Cerebellar Purkinje Cells to Chronic Binge Alcohol Exposure: Ovine Model. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 1738–1745. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00477.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
- Received for publication April 6, 2007; accepted June 21, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.