This work was supported by NIH AA-09598, AA-014405 (RTC), AA-014400 (TJW), AA-014406 (AJS), AA-014418 (ZKB), AA-012450, AA-013841 (TRJ) and AA-013275 (NBR), The Department of Pathology and the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, and the Department of Pathology and Microbiology of the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Thymocytes, Pre-B Cells, and Organ Changes in a Mouse Model of Chronic Ethanol Ingestion—Absence of Subset-Specific Glucocorticoid-Induced Immune Cell Loss
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 1746–1758, October 2007
How to Cite
Cook, R. T., Schlueter, A. J., Coleman, R. A., Tygrett, L., Ballas, Z. K., Jerrells, T. R., Nashelsky, M. B., Ray, N. B., Haugen, T. H. and Waldschmidt, T. J. (2007), Thymocytes, Pre-B Cells, and Organ Changes in a Mouse Model of Chronic Ethanol Ingestion—Absence of Subset-Specific Glucocorticoid-Induced Immune Cell Loss. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 1746–1758. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00478.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Received for publication September 29, 2006; accepted June 22, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!