This work was supported by a VA Merit Award (GS), NIAAA Grants AA12800 (GS), AA08459 (GFK), and NIAAA Center Grant AA06420 (GFK). Andrew Morse was supported by NIAAA Training Grant T32-AA07456.
Dose- and Time-Dependent Expression of Anxiety-Like Behavior in the Elevated Plus-Maze During Withdrawal From Acute and Repeated Intermittent Ethanol Intoxication in Rats
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 1811–1819, November 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Morse, A. C., Koob, G. F. and Schulteis, G. (2007), Dose- and Time-Dependent Expression of Anxiety-Like Behavior in the Elevated Plus-Maze During Withdrawal From Acute and Repeated Intermittent Ethanol Intoxication in Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 1811–1819. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00483.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Received for publication May 2, 2007; accepted July 3, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.