The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the position of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, the National Institutes of Health, the Department of Health and Human Services, or any other government agency.
A Broader View of Change in Drinking Behavior
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 31, Issue Supplement s3, pages 84s–86s, October 2007
How to Cite
Willenbring, M. L. (2007), A Broader View of Change in Drinking Behavior. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31: 84s–86s. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00501.x
Conflict of Interest: The author states no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.