This work was presented at the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco, Austin, Texas, February, 2007.
The Impact of Depressive Symptoms on Alcohol and Cigarette Consumption Following Treatment for Alcohol and Nicotine Dependence
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 92–99, January 2008
How to Cite
Kodl, M. M., Fu, S. S., Willenbring, M. L., Gravely, A., Nelson, D. B. and Joseph, A. M. (2008), The Impact of Depressive Symptoms on Alcohol and Cigarette Consumption Following Treatment for Alcohol and Nicotine Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 32: 92–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00556.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
- Received for publication May 9, 2007; accepted October 12, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.