Present address: Simona Perra, PhD, WCAAR, Department of Neurobiology, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, 78712.
Alcohol Inhibits Spontaneous Activity of Basolateral Amygdala Projection Neurons in the Rat: Involvement of the Endocannabinoid System
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2008
© 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 443–449, March 2008
How to Cite
Perra, S., Pillolla, G., Luchicchi, A. and Pistis, M. (2008), Alcohol Inhibits Spontaneous Activity of Basolateral Amygdala Projection Neurons in the Rat: Involvement of the Endocannabinoid System. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 32: 443–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00588.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2008
- Received for publication May 8, 2007; accepted November 16, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.