Diffusion Tensor Measures of the Corpus Callosum in Adolescents With Adolescent Onset Alcohol Use Disorders
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
© 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 395–404, March 2008
How to Cite
De Bellis, M. D., Van Voorhees, E., Hooper, S. R., Gibler, N., Nelson, L., Hege, S. G., Payne, M. E. and MacFall, J. (2008), Diffusion Tensor Measures of the Corpus Callosum in Adolescents With Adolescent Onset Alcohol Use Disorders. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 32: 395–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00603.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Received for publication May 6, 2007; accepted November 12, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.