Affective Circuitry and Risk for Alcoholism in Late Adolescence: Differences in Frontostriatal Responses Between Vulnerable and Resilient Children of Alcoholic Parents
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
© 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 414–426, March 2008
How to Cite
Heitzeg, M. M., Nigg, J. T., Yau, W.-Y. W., Zubieta, J.-K. and Zucker, R. A. (2008), Affective Circuitry and Risk for Alcoholism in Late Adolescence: Differences in Frontostriatal Responses Between Vulnerable and Resilient Children of Alcoholic Parents. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 32: 414–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00605.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Received for publication May 1, 2007; accepted September 25, 2007.
Vol. 32, Issue 4, 715, Article first published online: 21 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.