Face Processing in Chronic Alcoholism: A Specific Deficit for Emotional Features
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
© 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 600–606, April 2008
How to Cite
Maurage, P., Campanella, S., Philippot, P., Martin, S. and De Timary, P. (2008), Face Processing in Chronic Alcoholism: A Specific Deficit for Emotional Features. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 32: 600–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2007.00611.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
- Received for publication October 2, 2007; accepted December 7, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!