Strain Differences in Alcohol-Induced Neurochemical Plasticity: A Role for Accumbens Glutamate in Alcohol Intake
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
© 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 617–631, April 2008
How to Cite
Kapasova, Z. and Szumlinski, K. K. (2008), Strain Differences in Alcohol-Induced Neurochemical Plasticity: A Role for Accumbens Glutamate in Alcohol Intake. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 32: 617–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00620.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Received for publication August 27, 2007; accepted January 2, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.