A Voluntary Oral Ethanol-Feeding Rat Model Associated With Necroinflammatory Liver Injury
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
© 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 669–682, April 2008
How to Cite
Tipoe, G. L., Liong, E. C., Casey, C. A., Donohue, T. M., Eagon, P. K., So, H., Leung, T. M., Fogt, F. and Nanji, A. A. (2008), A Voluntary Oral Ethanol-Feeding Rat Model Associated With Necroinflammatory Liver Injury. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 32: 669–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00623.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Received for publication May 17, 2007; accepted December 11, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.