Frontal White Matter and Cingulum Diffusion Tensor Imaging Deficits in Alcoholism
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1001–1013, June 2008
How to Cite
Harris, G. J., Jaffin, S. K., Hodge, S. M., Kennedy, D., Caviness, V. S., Marinkovic, K., Papadimitriou, G. M., Makris, N. and Oscar-Berman, M. (2008), Frontal White Matter and Cingulum Diffusion Tensor Imaging Deficits in Alcoholism. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 32: 1001–1013. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2008.00661.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
- Received for publication June 6, 2007; accepted February 19, 2008.
Vol. 32, Issue 7, 1338, Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!